AnnouncementAs of Jan 1st, 2013 The Association of Information Technology Professionals (AITP) - Honolulu Chapter has merged with the Hawaii Telecommunications Association (HTCA) to become the
Hawaii Information, Communications, and Technology Association (HICTA)
This association is dedicated to fostering the development of Information, Communications, and Technology (ICT) Professionals in the State of Hawaii and to advance the progression of HICTA members across all industries.
The goals of the association are to:
- Present a forum for information dissemination within the ICT community
- Encourage professional development of members of the organization
- Create opportunities for networking amongst members
- Cultivate interest in the ICT field, including fostering the development of future professionals
- Give back to our community via philanthropic endeavors.
We look forward to continuing to bring monthly lunches with topical speakers as well as networking and student development opportunities.
Please visit our new site WWW.HICTA.ORG for more information.
If you are interested in joining HICTA, Click here.